Friday, May 22, 2015

Boreas progress - week 3

Boreas is coming along swimmingly! I feel like I'm really getting the hang of things. I've made peace with all the waste knots, and I am starting threads by stitching over the tail when possible - there's so much confetti that I can't always do that, but it does help when I can.


When I finish the current column, I think I'm going to try stitching two columns at a time instead of juts one. Someone online (I can't remember where I saw it) said they found things go a lot faster that way, so I'm gonna give it a shot!


In other news, this weekend I'll be taking advantage of Jo-Ann Fabric's floss sale to kit up something new!

-Leigh

2 comments:

  1. Well done; great progress! Looks like more colours are making their apperance:) Who wouldn't love a great crafts sale - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good - great progress!

    ReplyDelete