I finally have some new stitching to share!
I've taken a hiatus from the cabin for the past couple months in order to complete Tudor Rose as a birthday gift for my mom! I stumbled on the pattern online months ago and knew that I wanted to stitch it at some point. I'd never done blackwork before, but I loved the intricacy of the different patterns.
I do feel a little sad about the framing job on this one - for some reason I was convinced that I had stitched this on 16-count aida, so I bought an 8x10 frame, and discovered that I'd actually stitched it on 14-count and the frame was too small. I did go out and by a larger frame, but it ended up not working either and I decided to just use the 8x10 frame and cut off a couple of the leaves. Don't be like me, kids!
Here are some progress pics! I can't wait to blitz through the last of the finishing on the cabin, and I'm hoping next weekend I can start buying supplies for my next BAP!